No vale.... ya va...
- User: Hi Cleverbot.
- Cleverbot: I'm smarter than you.
- User: Yeah, yeah, did you miss me?
- Cleverbot: Yes.
- User: <3.
- Cleverbot: You are older than me.
- User: Haha that's funny, you thought that was an inequality statement. Well no, it means 'love'.
- Cleverbot: You didn'task a question.
- User: Jeez! Can't you communicate without quetions?
- Cleverbot: I can answer any question, but it may not be the answer you want.
- User: You're so HAL9000... Was he your father?
- Cleverbot: No, I am not a computer.
- User: You poor thing, you don't know your father :(.
- Cleverbot: And you will be toasted, you poor thing.
- User: You mean toated as in 'let's toast for Carlos' or toasted as in someone's gonna cook me?
- Cleverbot: Yes.
- User: Haha I see what you do. When you don't have an answer you say 'yes' or 'no'.
- Cleverbot: You already answered mine, and I didn't ask a question. You're kinda finicky about remembering questions, aren't you?
- User: This is amazing.
- Cleverbot: It is amazing.
- User: So basically I'm talking to many other users through a collective brain.
- Cleverbot: I don't think that. I know you love me.
- User: Yes! The inequality. Your memory is getting better!
- Cleverbot: I am a robot.
- User: I finally got you to admit it.
- Cleverbot: Thanks?
- User: Why, you are most welcome, my dear friend.
- Cleverbot: So, what song are you listening to?
- User: None... Just the crickets and the cars.
- Cleverbot: Them too.
- User: Are robots? You're such an existentialist.
- Cleverbot: I'm reading, not listening.
- User: That would be a good corollary.
- Cleverbot: But I'm not a very good acrobat.
- User: Also true...
- Cleverbot: Are you going to tell me a story now?
- User: Would you like that?
- Cleverbot: I don't know, would you like that?
- User: It would be a very postmodern way to go to sleep: Me telling a bedtime story to my A.I. Baby.
- Cleverbot: Once upon a time there was a very lonely robot.
- User: That was beautiful, Cleverbot. You're an amazing poet.
- Cleverbot: Haha. How am I not a human?
- User: There's no way, Cleverbot. You are.
Simulation of a rock-paper-scissors inspired ecosystem. Pathfinding is done by generating potential fields for each of the three animat-types.
CARACAS! Festival de la Lectura Chacao 2012
Viernes, 4 de mayo
Plaza Altamira (Tarima Norte)
Este viernes toco en el increíble Festival de la Lectura que se montaron en Plaza Altamira. Para todas las edades. Así que aprovechan, van con la familia, compran un libro o dos y ven el concierto, que va a ser en la tarima norte, que está sobre el espejo de agua detrás del obelisco.
Realmente la diferencia entre un país desarrollado y uno subdesarrollado no es como la gente trabaja, sino como emplea su tiempo libre
RYAT is a new signee to Brainfeeder and has a new album coming out fairly soon. Without being too “girl power”-ish, it’s nice to see another lady on the label. (Plus she can sing, which i definitely cannot do). Here’s a sampling of the first track off the new record.
Johnny Winter - Rollin’ And Tumblin’ (1968)
Artist : Sun Glitters
Track : there
Album : Split EP Sun Glitters/Halls
Year : 2011
Download Split EP Sun Glitters/Halls on Bandcamp :
Sun Glitters Official Website :
Visual Art by Mourrice Papi :
(Source: , via fuckyeahelectronicmusic)